Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing ONE & Thing TWO

Here We Come World
Thing ONE & Thing TWO
(Dedicated with Thanks To Aunt Erin who bought us our Favorite Onsies)




I am thing One
And I am thing Two
together we're adorable
far more so than you.

We're more than a hand full
we keep you on your toes
Oh, what trouble we get into,

heaven only knows.


Thing one, now that's me
Oh what a way to
begin
I am cuddly and snuggly

the Little Munchkin is in.


I am squealy and screamy
Oh, what stories I can tell.
I sing and I hum
and oh boy can I yell.

Now it’s me Thing Two
And I have the dizzle
I am squirmy and bouncy
I gotta wiggle and jizzle.

I may be a peanut
In size that is true
But I’m strong and I’m tough
Let’s race, I’ll beat you.

Boy oh boy
Messy boys are we
Lets chew and lets drool
Grabbing everything we see.

We roll and We tumble
We smile and We giggle
So excited and happy
We can’t contain our jiggle.

Just put us together
And the fun never stops
Forget all the rest
Cuz it's us who’s the tops.

For you one plus two

Oh you may think it's three
But THING one plus THING two
Oh so much more we will be.

4 comments:

Katelyn Animal said...

aaah i miss my boys! if there is one thing that will always be able to bring me a smile it is your beautiful baby boys Kris :). I love and miss you and can't wait for camp! love, katelyn

One Blessed Family said...

What little stud muffins!!! You are so blessed... I can't wait to see them when you get back from camp :)

Love,
Amanda and Gracie

Anonymous said...

this means i need to make new onesies.

Kreh Family said...

What amazing boys you have! So talented!! We are blessed to get to watch them grow. We love you all!

Love,

Aunt Joy, Kailey and Kevin