Tuesday, February 3, 2009

circus camp

I am not exactly sure what I am going for in this costume. However, I did dress us and that is all that matters.
Thanls Nana for making the boys clown costumes. They turned out perfect.

Nathan walked up on stage and had a blast investigate back stage.

They were not quite sure of what to think of the mimes and ran to Nana for protection.
It's exhausting being a clown.
Getting into the peanuts Daddy was selling.
My senior Girls
As soon as they heard the theme was Circus this year they decided to dress as Brittney Spears. For those of you who are like me and fail to make the connection between the two, her latest album is called Circus. They dressed up as the various stages of her life, Brittney the early years, Brittney pregnant, Brittney smoking with a baby, and in the front is her man, Keven Federline. The last girl did not dress up, but some how seems to still fit the theme.

No comments: