Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pregnancy Then and Now



We are at 20 weeks. Half way to meeting our third little kiddo. Baby C is doing good and better be growing because I am definitely growing. This pregnancy is different from the twins pregnancy. Most people would think that pregnancy should be easier and that I should be smaller. But it is exactly the opposite. Well some things are opposite. Medically it is an easier pregnancy, that is what my Dr. keeps saying. We have not had any complications or scares this time, which has been a huge blessing. But, it has been more painful, at least up till this point. I have had more tendon and stretching pain, which I was told is normal for the second pregnancy. I am also bigger this time, another side effect of having a second pregnancy. I guess since my body is all stretched out and my muscles have been ripped apart already things get bigger faster. I am just hoping I will not get as big or gain as much weight as I did with the boys. Being pregnant is not all bad. We had a fun ultrasound and we took Great Grandma so she could get a sneak peek of her third great grandchild. We were able to avoid "temptation" and did not find out the gender. At 20 weeks I am also feeling a lot of movement. I have been able to feel this one move for weeks, but kicking and pushing is becoming stronger and a little more consistent. That is my favorite part of being pregnant. The part I miss once the baby is born. I am trying to enjoy the next 20ish weeks. This will probably be the last pregnancy we go through.


20 weeks with Baby C


20 weeks with twins

1 comment:

Lorri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Praying for you!! :) LOVE these pictures!