Saturday, November 28, 2009

My little "Yes" Man and "No" Man

I have been wanting to blog about the boys talking but I could never seem to find the time. Of course now that I have the time, they have changed things up. Oh well. It was still cute so here it goes.

I have a little "Yes" man and a little "No" man with me everywhere I go. Andrew says "yes" to everything. While Nathans first and only response seams to be "no". Both boys understand what we are asking, understand the difference between yes and no, and can communicate them. If Andrew's answer is yes he says"yeth" in a soft cute voice. If his answer is no, he shakes his head. Nathan on the other hand says "no" first to everything you ask in a loud "Collins Voice". Often times he is in the middle of saying "no" when he realizes that he actually wants to say yes and quickly shakes his head to change his mind. We all find ourselves asking Andrew questions all the time just to hear him say yes, because it is so cute. I also find my self asking a ton of questions to Nathan becuase he says no so often it is hard to understand what he wants. He is becoming so independent and has so many things he is trying to comunicate he just does not have the vocabulary to do it yet. He jabbers constantly, and is so serious when he talkes. He has important things he is saying, we just have no idea what they are. We are enjoying watching them learn how to talk. But the jabber is so funny we are going to hate to see it go.

No comments: