Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby c Belly Bump

Well we are 6 weeks away from meeting our third little one. I can't believe I will soon have three little ones crawling all over me. I am so excited to meet this little boy or girl, and I am also overwhelmed with the idea of still having time with my boys. They light up my life and make me smile all the time. We are really enjoying there talking, nonsense jabber stage. They get more and more personality all the time.

We were lucky enough to do an amazing photo shoot with an old friend. She is great at capturing family and maternity. I love working with her. She is amazingly creating and patient working with two not so cooperative boys. Here are a few (actually a lot) of our maternity shots. I have so many favorites I had to post a ton. I will post some of our family shots soon.














This last one is our favorite.

So these were at 29 weeks. Obviously we are both much bigger now. I will try to get updated belly shots soon.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Oh my goodness, what a great way to end my day....checking out this photo shoot!!! :) These are amazing pictures, so glad you did this! Your baby C will SO APPRECIATE that you took the time to do this!!!! Can't wait to meet him/her!
It was fun hanging out with you last night. :)