Monday, April 19, 2010

3 months


You, my beautiful little girl, are three months old today. You are growing up so fast, but every day you are more fun to be with then the day before. You love to talk, especially to your daddy. I can tell your daddy absolutely loves his little chats with his daughter. You two go back and forth making noises and talking. So far you say; ma, hi, ah, and other crazy words but ‘Whoo’ is your favorite word. You have rolled over a couple of times from your tummy to your back but you don’t like to be on your tummy so you don’t get a lot of practice. You love your wiggle time on the floor and also enjoy swinging. You love to chew and suck on your fingers and hands. I have even caught you sucking on your blankets. I guess that is your way of telling me you are ready for some toys to play with. You are still so calm and mellow, so different from your brothers. You still like to nap, but you sleep much better in your own room, away from all the noises and bright lights. I know you are tired when you start to want your paci and don’t really want to talk anymore. That is also the time you want me. You definitely prefer to have me snuggle you to sleep. Once you are sleeping I swaddle you in your blanket and tuck you in. As soon as you wake up you are all smiles and ready to play. You definitely are a little fussier in the evenings and you will usually spend some time bouncing on the exercise ball with daddy, until you decide you want mommy and nothing else will sooth you. Your eyes are a beautiful blue; Nana says they look like jewels. You have rubbed a big bald spot on the back of your head so you are mostly bald with two patches of dark hair. Bald spots and all, you are absolutely beautiful. Kayla I love you more each and every day. You are definitely our little princess.




She is so stinkin cute!!!

No comments: