Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aunt Erin Came to Visit

This weekend my life long friend, Erin brought her family for a visit. I say life-long, because while she and I did not meet until college, I can't fathom ever not having her in my life. With four kids running around and two more on the way we can't sit and chat for hours at a time. But I love simply being able to live life together, even if it only for a few short days. She is an amazing mom and I love taking all the tips I can from her.

Sunday morning we took the kids to the park and let the men watched the Michigan game.

Ooooo Ahhhh Water!


Water and sand make mud. YUCK!! I tried to show Andrew how to wipe his hands on his pants, he wiped them on mine instead.

Nathan and his friend Jack getting sprayed.

Monkey #1
My little observer.
Climbing is hard work.




We know water comes out, but Mommy won't show us how to do it. (They found the button but did not have enough finger strength to get water to come out.)

No comments: