Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Fall Fun

So the calendar says it is fall but in AZ it still feels HOT. Ok, so it is no longer in the triple digits but it is still to warm. Never the less the boys are enjoying their first fall. They have been eating pumpkin, although Andrew is not quite sure if he likes it or not. He prefers to chew on gourds. Here are a few highlights from October. I apologize for my overload of pictures. What can I say. I am a proud momma who is obsesed with capturing every moment on camera.

Boy's Dedication
Jason Fischer did an amazing job leading us in dedicating our boys to the lord and praying over us. Thank you Jason for everything you do.


Here I come you better catch me.




Uncle Trav's Visit
Our favorite uncle came for a visit. Unfortunatly we were not having a great week. We were teathing, constipated, and recovering from surgery. That and Mommy was all crazy doing tons of stuff and kept coming and going. But even with all the crazyness we did have time to love on Uncle Trav.


Andrew Kiss
Atack of the uncle Trav
Snuggles


Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Our trip to the pumpkin patch was an adventure. We had fun as long as we were being held. Mommy and Daddy kept sitting us on this rough pokey straw. You would have cried too, if you had to sit on it.


Gourd to the rescue. The only thing that was able to sooth Andrew. Nathan is busy clapping after Grandpa.

I am not quite sure of this.

I don't like pumpkins. I want a gourd. Where is my gourd?



FIRST HALLOWEEN!!!
Halloween is a lot of fun. We enjoyed dressing up in our costumes and going trick or treating. We both thought brother looked funny in his costume and giggled at each other. We also had our first chocking experience, both of us with in seconds of each other. That was not so much fun. Mom and Grandma need to give us smaller pieces of ice next time.


Mommies tender lion.
Mommies curious climbing monkey.

No comments: