Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting to Know Little Miss Kayla

High Everyone!!!

I am sure now that I write this, everything is going to change. But so far here is what we are learning about our little miss Kayla.

* She loves to sleep. I think I have had to wake her up for every feeding. We are not feeding her as often as the Dr. said, because she just sleeps through it if we do.
* She does not really cry. If she does she usually stops within seconds. She fusses and makes funny noises.
* When she squirms and fusses it usually means she is about to burp or poop.
*She ALWAYS poops right after we change her diaper.
*She gets the hiccups and spits up which makes feeding her a little tricky because then she does not want to eat.
*She is precious, and I love spending all my time with her.

Here is what I am learning about me...
*It is much easier this time around.
* I still worry about whether she is eating enough, sleeping to much, and other things. But I definitely worry less than I did with the boys.
*I love having Brad home all the time and I am not excited to have him go back to work.

Wiggling and stretching during my awake time.

See I can open my eyes.

All Smiles.
One of my many funny faces.

3 comments:

One Blessed Family said...

Look at that precious little girl! I am SO glad you are blogging... more pictures yay!! So encouraging to know it is easier this time around!!! I love seeing God's faithfulness and giving you the desires of your heart because you first delighted in Him!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Lorri said...

These pictures are SO AWESOME! I love seeing your sweet little Kayla and the boys, who seem to adore her! So fun, keep them coming! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Jessica Fischer said...

she is so precious :-)