Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gone

I really have this desire to write a post right now, but I have absolutely no energy or brain capacity to do it. I am good, really good, but tired out and missing my family like crazy. I have had an amazing few days thanks to my deer friend Christin who decided to brave the craziness that is my life and co-parent with me while Brad is in Argentina. Trav, you have an amazing girlfriend, I was so blessed by her this weekend. Mom and Dad you are on travel restriction. You are not allowed to travel that far away for that long for at least a year, maybe two.

One week till Brad and my parents come home. It is going to be a long one. I know the boys really miss their Dad. Life is just not as much fun with mommy. I find myself having to say no to things a lot more simple because I can't do it all. I am so grateful for Babci, Christin, and my family and friends. But lets face it an amazing husband/dad is not replaceable. Even for a few days.

To my family spread out all over the world you are irreplaceable. We miss you and want you to come home soon.
I am going to bed now, and I am taking Kayla's new bunny with me.

1 comment:

rick and karen said...

Papa and Nana and Uncle Travis miss all of you too and we are SOOOOOO looking forward to our hugs and kisses and loves and laughter from all of you.